In this course you will learn how to access a library of high-quality fonts. These fonts can be used in numerous projects, such as ads, websites, and various graphic design projects. This course is great for anyone working in the creative field and uses graphic design for any portion of their job responsibilities.
Adobe Fonts is an online service which offers a subscription library of unlimited high-quality fonts. The fonts may be used directly on websites or synced via Adobe Creative Cloud to applications on the subscriber’s computers. These fonts can be obtained and used in numerous projects like ads and websites. All fonts are included with a Creative Cloud subscription and are already licensed so everything is cleared for personal and commercial with no extra charges. This course is great for anyone in the Graphic Design field, or others working in the creative field.
- Instructor Intro
- Course Intro
- Navigating the Interface
- Activating and Deactivating Fonts
- Font Packs
- Type Kit Web Fonts
- Course Conclusion
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?