In this course, we’ll talk about the differences between vectors and pixel graphics as well as different color modes and when to use them. We will also explore Illustrator’s expansive toolset and apply them to real world applications such as logos, custom illustrations and vectorizing photographs.
Adobe Illustrator is the leading graphic design tool. The industry-standard vector graphics software is used by millions of designers and artists to create everything from gorgeous web and mobile graphics to logos, icons, book illustrations, product packaging, and billboards. In addition, users can create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor graphics to turn them into works of art. Since Illustrator is a vector-based design software, artwork can be scaled down for mobile screens and all the way up to billboard size, while always looking crisp and beautiful. Illustrator launches, saves, and renders effects extremely fast and allows users to reuse vector graphics and quickly access unlimited fonts
Module 1 – Introduction to Adobe Illustrator 2022
- 1.1 Instructor Bio
- 1.2 Course Introduction
Module 3 – Drawing
- 3.1 Drawing and Manipulating Primitive Shapes
- 3.2 Drawing Custom Shapes
- 3.3 Importing Images
- 3.4 Understanding Layers and Sublayers
- 3.5 Additional Drawing and Manipulation Tools
Module 5 – Intermediate Illustration
- 5.1 Appearance Palette
- 5.2 Pathfinder Palette
- 5.3.1 Recreating an Existing Logo
- 5.3.2 Creating an icon from a Sketch
- 5.3.3 Creating a vector illustration from a sketch
- 5.3.4 Blending Modes
Module 7 – Live Trace, Paintbrush and Blob Brush
- 7.1 Live Trace
- 7.2 Paint Brush
Module 9 – Exporting
- 9.1 Differences Between File Formats
Module 2 – Getting Started with Adobe Illustrator 2022
- 2.1 What are Vectors
- 2.2 Creating a New Document
- 2.3 Navigating the Interface
Module 4 – Colors and Gradients
- 4.1 Color Theory
- 4.2 In-depth dive into Color Palette-
- 4.3 Creating Color Swatches
- 4.3.2 Gradient Mesh
Module 6 – Typography
- 6.1 Introduction to Typography
- 6.2 Type Tools in Illustrator
- 6.3 Envelope Warp and Mesh
- 6.4 Breaking Text into Outlines
- 6.5 Caligramme Demo
Module 8 – Advanced Illustration
- 8.1 Illustrating a face from a photo
- 8.2 Illustrating the body
- 8.3 Hair and emulating texture
- 8.4 Adding a background
- 8.5 Shadows and highlights
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?