Adobe InDesign is an indispensable tool for anyone looking to create cohesive layouts that combine text and visuals. It can be used to create dynamic materials such as books, magazines, brochures or portfolios; with InDesign you can also craft eye-catching business cards, advertisements, posters and flyers that are sure to make a lasting impression!
Adobe InDesign is a layout software that takes images and text and lay them out across pages. InDesign is best used for working with multiple page documents like books, magazines, brochures, portfolios and can even be used to create business cards, letterheads, posters and flyers. Graphic designers and production artists are the primary users of this desktop publishing software.
Module 1 – Introduction To Adobe Indesign 2022
- 1.1 Intro-InDesign
- 1.2 What is InDesign
Module 3 – Understanding and Applying Colors
- 3.1 Color Theory
- 3.2 Color Swatches RGB vs Lab vs CMYK
- 3.3 Understanding and Applying Gradients
Module 5 – Typography
- 5.1 Typography
- 5.2 Creating Text
- 5.3 Character and Paragraph Formatting
- 5.4 Character and Paragraph Styles
- 5.5 Chaining Text Boxes Together
- 5.6 OpenType
- 5.7 Creating Outlines
- 5.8 Working with Tables
Module 7 – Principles of Design
- 7.1 Principles of Design
Module 9 – Advanced Techniques in InDesign
- 9.1 Clipping Mask
- 9.2 Step and Repeat
- 9.3 GREP
- 9.4 Layer Effects
- 9.5 Page Tool
- 9.6 Scripts
Module 2 – Getting Started With Adobe InDesign 2022
- 2.1 Creating a New Document
- 2.2 Importing Images and Understanding Links
- 2.3 Embedding
- 2.4 Navigating the Interface
- 2.5 Manipulating Graphics
- 2.6 Creating simple shapes
- 2.7 Basic Tools
- 2.8 Properties Panel
- 2.9 Working with Layers
- 2.10 Elements of Design
Module 4 – Pages
- 4.1 Pages Panel
- 4.2 Parent Pages
Module 6 – Packaging and Exporting for Web and Print
- 6.1 Preflight
- 6.2 Packaging Your Document
- 6.3 Exporting a PDF
- 6.4 Exporting an Image Sequence
Module 8 – Designing for Your Output
- 8.1 Letterheads
- 8.2 Business Cards
- 8.3 Resume
- 8.4 Brochures
- 8.5 Types of Binding
- 8.6 Impose
Module 10 – Interactivity in InDesign
- 10.1 Interactivity
- 10.2 Importing Media
- 10.3 Using Multiple Pages in Interactivity
- 10.4 Crating an Interactive Project
- 10.5 Animation
- 10.6 InDesign Conclusion
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?