This course is designed to equip you with the essential basics of Photoshop so that you can maximize its potential. Upon finishing, it is expected that you will be familiar enough with the program to open and import files, take advantage of navigational tools adeptly, understand fundamental imaging concepts without difficulty , perform simple editing tasks efficiently, as well as generate images appropriate for print or web-based presentations.
Adobe Photoshop is the industry-standard tool for digital imaging, which makes Photoshop expertise a valuable commodity in the workplace. Learning Photoshop is also a good way to learn imaging concepts. Concepts you learn from working with Photoshop apply to other imaging tools as well (including Photoshop Elements, which has a very similar user interface and features).
Module 1: Getting Started
- 1.1 Instructor Intro
- 1.1 Course Intro
- 1.2 Open Images
- 1.3 Get Familiar with Work Space
- 1.4 Zoom and Pan
- 1.5 Undo and Save Pt 1
- 1.5 Undo and Save Pt 2
- 1.6 Resize and Resolution
- 1.7 Crop and Straighten
- 1.8 Expand the Canvas
- 1.9 Basic Image Corrections
Module 3: Editing, Techniques and More
- 3.1 Raw File XMP
- 3.2 Masks
- 3.3 Puppet Warp and Alpha Channel
- 3.4 Typography
- 3.5 Vector Drawing Techniques
- 3.6 Advanced Compositing
Module 2: Layers and More
- 2.1 Layer Basics
- 2.2 Resizing Layers
- 2.3 Adding Text and Images
- 2.4 Layer Styles
- 2.5 Photo Merge and Panoramic Images
- 2.6 Camera Raw
- 2.7 Camera Raw Continued and Adjustment Layers
- 2.8 Selection Basics
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?