This course is designed to get you up and running with Adobe Premiere Pro. Whether you are new to Premiere Pro or just brushing up because you haven’t used it for a while, this course should help.
This course is designed to get you up and running with Adobe Premiere Pro. Whether you are new to Premiere Pro or just brushing up because you haven’t used it for a while, this course should help. Most of the material should be relevant regardless of the version of Premiere Pro you are using. This course covers core Premier Pro techniques in Photoshop Creative Cloud, but the user interface is pretty consistent from one version to another.
Module 1: Introduction to Premiere and Getting Started on an Editing Project
- 1.1 Course Introduction
- 1.2 Introduction to Premiere Pro CC
- 1.3 Creating a New Project
- 1.4 Workspace Layout
- 1.5 Importing Media
- 1.6 Organizing Media
- 1.7 Monitoring Footage
- 1.8 Navigating the Source Monitor
- 1.9 Creating a Sequence
- 1.10 Editing Video Part 1
- 1.11 Editing Video Part 2
- 1.12 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 1
- 1.13 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 2
- 1.14 Editing with Multi Source Sequence Part 3
- 1.15 Adding Titles
Module 2: More Editing Techniques and Completing a Project
- 2.1 Editing Using Program Monitor
- 2.2 Advanced Editing Techniques
- 2.3 Inserting Graphics
- 2.4 Adding Music
- 2.5 Adjusting Audio
- 2.6 Using The Tools In Tool Panel
- 2.7 Trimming Using The Program Monitor
- 2.8 Track Monitoring And Algorithm
- 2.9 Transitions
- 2.10 Basic Effects
- 2.11 Manipulate Clip Speed
- 2.12 Color Correction
- 2.14 Exporting A Project
- 2.15 Conclusion
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?