This course is comprised of three different programs geared towards creating social media and web-based content, Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Spark Page, and Adobe Spark Video. The course is intended for people who are content creators for the internet and who need fast editing capabilities to create professional-looking media content.
Adobe Spark Post is a program for making quick social media posts based on pre-made professional templates. Adobe Spark uses a set of three different programs including Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Spark Page and Adobe Spark Video. This program allows you to change images, graphics, text and colors in templates set up to be customized in a drag and drop method for easy modification.
Adobe Spark: Module 1
- Instructor Intro
- Course Intro
- Web Based vs Mobile Device
- How to Access Spark
- Branding in Spark
Adobe Spark: Module 2
- Using Spark Post
- Uploading Content from Post for Exporting
- Using Spark Video
- Exporting Finished Videos
- Using Spark Page
- Putting Spark Pages on the Web
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?