Adobe XD is the ideal Vector based software for UI and UX Designers to create remarkable prototypes, wireframes, and designs for interactive screen-based applications such as websites or mobile apps. This program offers a great opportunity to quickly learn to craft design models that are compatible with screens or mobiles in no time at all!
Adobe XD is a Vector based software program for user experience applications. It is used to create prototypes, wireframes, and designs for interactive screen-based applications like websites and mobile apps. This program is a great tool for creating fast design prototypes for screen and mobile based applications created by UI and UX designers
Module 1 – Welcome to Adobe XD 2022
- 1.1 Welcome to Adobe XD 2022
- 1.2 What is Adobe XD 2022
Module 3 – Designing in a Project with Adobe XD 2022
- 3.1 Adobe XD 2022 Project Overview
- 3.2 Designing Your First Screen in Adobe XD 2022
Module 5 – Images and Visual Effects in Adobe XD 2022
- 5.1 Imports, Images, and Masks in Adobe XD 2022
- 5.2 Special Visual Effects in Adobe XD 2022
Module 7 – Grouped Imports and Scroll Groups in Adobe XD 2022
- 7.1 Grouped imports in Adobe XD 2022
- 7.2 Scroll Groups in Adobe XD 2022
Module 9 – Exporting and Sharing with Adobe XD 2022
- 9.1 Exports in Adobe XD 2022
- 9.2 Adobe XD 2022 Conclusion
Module 2 – Adobe XD 2022 Overview
- 2.1 Adobe XD 2022 Overview
Module 4 – Assets, Reusable Styles, and Responsive Resize in Adobe XD 2022
- 4.1 Assets and Reusable Styles in Adobe XD 2022
- 4.2 Responsive Resize in Adobe XD 2022
Module 6 – Making Interactive Buttons in Adobe XD 2022
- 6.1 Plugins in Adobe XD 2022
- 6.2 Stacks in Adobe XD 2022
- 6.3 Components in Adobe XD 2022
- 6.4 Repeat Grid in Adobe XD 2022
Module 8 – Prototyping and Animations in Adobe XD 2022
- 8.1 Prototyping with Adobe XD 2022
- 8.2 Animations in Adobe XD 2022
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?