Anthony Sequeira will provide students with the knowledge necessary to pass the Cisco 350-401 ENCOR certification exam. The course will teach students about implementing Cisco Enterprise network core technologies and is intended for those interested in learning advanced Enterprise technologies using Cisco Systems equipment.
Common architecture designs including high availability, WLANs, on-premise versus Cloud, QoS, SD-Access, SD-WAN, and hardware architectures. Virtualization technologies including device, data path, and network virtualization. Infrastructure topics including Layer 2, Layer 3, Wireless, and IP services. Network assurance technologies such as NetFlow, syslog, SNMP, DNA Center, and more. Security technologies such as device access control. infrastructure security features, REST API, wireless security, and modern components for security. Automation in the Enterprise network including Python, JSON, DNA Center, and more
Module 1: Architecture
- 1.1 About Your Instructor
- 1.2 Course Introduction
- 1.3 Welcome to the Architecture Domain
- 1.4 Classic 3 and 2 Tier Models
- 1.5 2 Tier Spine Leaf
- 1.6 Fabric Capacity Planning
- 1.7 High Availability
- 1.8 Designing a WLAN Deployment
- 1.9 Cloud vs On-Prem
- 1.10 The Cisco SD-WAN
- 1.11 Cisco SD-Access
- 1.12 QoS
- 1.13 Hardware vs Software Switching
Module 2: Virtualization
- 2.1 Welcome to the Virtualization Domain
- 2.2 Device Virtualization Technologies
- 2.3 Data Path Virtualization
- 2.4 Network Virtualization Concepts
Module 3: Infrastructure
- 3.1 Welcome to the Infrastructure Domain
- 3.2 Trucking – VTP – Ether Channel
- 3.3 RSTP and MST
- 3.4 EIGRP vs OSPF
- 3.4 OSPF
- 3.5 eBGP
- 3.6 eBGP Part 2
- 3.7 WLANs
- 3.8 NTP NAT PAT
- 3.9 HSRP VRRP GLBP
- 3.10 Multicast
Module 4: Network Assurance
- 4.1 Welcome to the Network Assurance Module
- 4.2 Diagnose Network Issues
- 4.3 NetFlow
- 4.4 SPAN
- 4.5 IP SLA
- 4.6 DNA Center
Module 5: Security
- 5.1 Welcome to the Security Module
- 5.2 Device Access Control
- 5.3 ACLs and CoPP
- 5.4 Wireless Security
- 5.5 Components in Security Design
Module 6: Automation
- 6.1 Welcome to the Automation Module
- 6.2 Python
- 6.3 JSON
- 6.4 YANG
- 6.5 NETCONF-RESTCONF
- 6.6 APIs
- 6.7 EEM
- 6.8 Orchestration Tools
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?