Java is a general-purpose programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Being that Java is an underlying technology and required by many applications and websites, you will find it in places like business applications, data centers, game consoles, utilities, desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and more.
This online training course will cover various levels of Java Programming including beginner, intermediate and advanced. It covers a complete introduction to object-oriented programming as well as many other core Java features. This course is just as helpful for a beginner as it is for systems engineers, web application developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and any other potential student with a technical background.
Module 1: Foundations (Beginner)
- History Of Computer Programming
- Categories Of Programming Languages
- Condensed History Of Java
- Software Life Cycle
Module 2: Terms and Tools (Beginner)
- Programming General Terms
- Downloading And Installing Java
- Programmer Editors And Integrated Development Environments Part 1
- Programmer Editors And Integrated Development Environments Part 2
- Installing Eclipse
Module 3: Identifiers, Variables, and Data Types (Beginner)
- Understanding Identifiers
- Unicode And Java Syntax
- Variables Constants And Literals
- Field Member And Variable Components
- Primitive Data Types Part 1
- Primitive Data Types Part 2
- Primitive Data Types Part 3
- Operators Part 1
- Operators Part 2
- Escape Characters
- Type Conversions And Type Casting
- Java Reserved Words
- Abstract Data Types
Module 4: Object-Orientated Programming (Intermediate)
- Object Oriented Programming
- What Is An Object?
- Eclipse Lab
Module 5: Predefined Classes (Intermediate)
- String Class Part 1
- String Class Part 2
- String Class Part 3
- Date Class
- Simple Date Format Class
- Scanner Class Part 1
- Scanner Class Part 2
- Decimal Format Class Part 1
- Decimal Format Class Part 2
- JFrame Class
- Container Class Part 1
- Container Class Part 2
Module 6: Methods Part 1 (Intermediate)
- Naming Methods
- Implementation Method Hiding
- Method Variables And Literals
- Invoking A Method
Module 7: Methods Part 2 (Advanced)
- Methods And Multiple Arguments
- Methods Lab
- Method Overloading
Module 8:Constructors (Advanced)
- Creating Objects
- Constructor Declarations
- Overloading And Default Constructors
Module 9: Control of Flow (Advanced)
- While Loop
- While Statement
- For Loop
Module 10: Arrays and Exceptions (Advanced)
- Array Structures
- Constants And Array Sizes Part 1
- Constants And Array Sizes Part 2
- Exceptions And The Try Catch Block
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?