ICD-10-CM is an advanced version of the diagnostic system developed by the World Health Organization, ICD-10. It has been modified to better suit U.S. healthcare standards with meticulous detail for morbidity classification and diagnostics specificity.
ICD-10-CM is a clinical modification of the World Health Organization’s ICD-10, which consists of a diagnostics classification system. ICD-10-CM includes the level of detail needed for morbidity classification and diagnostics specificity in the United States. It also provides code titles and language that complement accepted clinical practice in the US.
Module 1: Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Certain Infectious And Parasitic Diseases
Module 2: Neoplasm
Module 3: Diseases of the Blood and Blood Forming Organs
- Diseases Of The Blood And Blood Forming Organs
Module 4: Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
- Endocrine Nutritional And Metabolic Diseases
Module 5: Mental Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Module 6: Diseases of the Nervous System
- Disesases Of The Nervous System
Module 7: Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa
- Diseases Of The Eye And Adnexa
Module 8: Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process
- Diseases Of The Ear And Mastoid
Module 9: Diseases of the Circulatory System
- Diseases Of The Circulatory System
Module 10: Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Diseases Of The Respiratory System
Module 11: Diseases of the Digestive System
- Diseases Of The Digestive System
- Specific Coding Exercises
Module 12: Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Diseases Of The Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue
Module 13: Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
- Diseases Of The Musculoskeletal System And Connective Tissue
Module 14: Diseases of the Genitourinary System
- Diseases Of The Genitourinary System
Module 15: Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium
- Pregnancy Childbirth And The Puerperium
Module 16: Newborn (Perinatal) Guidelines
- Newborn Perinatal Guidelines
Module 17: Congenital Malformations, Deformations and Chromosomal Abnormalities
- Congenital Malformations Deformations And Chromosomal Abnormalities
Module 18: Symptoms, Signs and Abnormal Clinical and Laboratory Findings
- Symptoms Signs And Abnormal Clinical And Laboratory Findings
Module 19: Injury, Poisoning and Certain Other Consequences of the External Causes
- Injury Poisoning And Certain Other Consequences Of The External Causes
- Specific Coding Questions
Module 20: External Causes of Morbidity
- External Causes Of Morbidity
Module 21: Factors Influencing Health Status
- Factors Influencing Health Status
- Case Study 1 And 2
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?