The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is the premier system for categorizing diseases across the world. In order to meet American medical needs, NCHS developed ICD-9-CM as an adaption; this code is utilized in accord with hospital outpatient and physician office visits within United States boundaries.
The ICD is currently the most widely used statistical classification system for diseases in the world. ICD-9-CM is an adaption created by the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) and used in assigning diagnostic and procedure codes associated with inpatient, outpatient, and physician office utilization in the United States. The ICD-9-CM is based on the ICD-9, but provides for additional morbidity detail.
Module 1:Introduction to CPT and HCPCS
- Introduction To CPT And Level II National Codes-HCPCS
- CMS-1500 Form
- Categorized By
- Category I Codes
Module 3: Surgery, Integumentary system, Anesthesia & Modifiers
- Physical Status Modifiers
- Medicare Policy
- Surgical Guidelines
- 58 Staged Or Related Procedure
- Modifier 52-Reduced Services
- Ancillary Modifiers
- Integumentary System
- Clinical Scenario
- Mohs Micrographic Surgury
Module 5: Respiratory and Cardio
- Respiratory System
- Mediastinum And Diaphragm
- Circulatory Systems
- Associated Diagnosis
- Pacemaker Or Pacing Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- Bypass Grafts
- Selective Catheterization
- Endovascular Revascularization
- Coronary Therapeutic Services And Procedures
- Intracardiac Electrophysiological Procedures And Studies
Module 7: Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Radiation Treatment Management
- Category III Codes
Module 2: Evaluation and Management (E/M)
- Evaluation And Management-Part 1
- Evaluation And Management-Part 2
- Nature Of Evaluation And Management Services
- Example Of HPI
- Review Of Systems
- E And M Documentation Guidelines
- E And M Exam-Part 1
- E And M Exam-Part 2
- Medical Decision Making
- Number Of Diagnoses Or Treatment Options
- Amount And Or Complexity Of Data Reviewed
- Nature Of Presenting Problem
- E And M Documentation-Level Based On TIme
- Hospital E And M Codes
- Subsequent Visits
- InitialInpatient Services
- Musculoskeletal System
- Endoscopy And Arthroscopy
Module 6:Female Genital System, Maternity Care and General Surgery
- Hemic And Lymphatic Systems
- Female Genitourinary And Maternity Care
- Male Genitourinary
- Digestive System Terms
- Digestive Procedures
- Endocrine And Nervous System
- Nervous System-Part 1
- Nervous System-Part 2
- Nervous System-Part 3
Module 8: Pathology
- Regulatory Terms
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?