This course covers medical terminology, knowledge of body systems, and how to select the correct diagnosis and procedure codes. This course will also teach you how to complete billing guidelines needed to submit claims to insurance companies and receive payment. This course covers the objectives needed to pass the ICD 10/11 certification exam.
Our Complete Anatomy, ICD, CPT, and Billing course encompasses everything students need to know to successfully pass the test required to secure relevant employment in the healthcare field. This course, Medical Coding and Billing ICD 11, not only covers medical terminology, knowledge of body systems, how to select the correct diagnosis and procedure codes, but it also gives students complete billing guidelines needed to submit claims to insurance companies and receive payment.
Module 1: Anatomy
- Module 1 Workbook
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Human Body
- 1.3 Skin
- 1.4 Bones, Muscles and Joints
- 1.5 Heart and Blood Vessels
- 1.6 Lungs
- 1.7 Stomach, Intestines and Colon
- 1.8 Kidney, Bladder, Prostate and More
- 1.9 Uterus, Ovaries and Female Parts
- 1.10 Eye
- 1.11 Glands
- 1.12 Ear, Nose and Throat
- 1.13 Blood
- 1.14 Immune
- 1.15 Brain and Spinal Cord
Module 2: Diagnosis Coding
- Module 2 Workbook
- 2.1 Overview of ICD
- 2.2 Outpatient Guidelines
- 2.3 Infectious and Parasitic
- 2.4 Neoplasms
- 2.5 Diseases of the Blood and Blood Organs
- 2.6 Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
- 2.7 Mental and Behaviroal Health
- 2.8 Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium
- 2.9 Conditions Originating in Perinatal Period
- 2.10 Symptoms, Signs and Abnormal Clinical and Laboratory Findings
- 2.11 Injury, Poisoning and Certain Other External Causes
- 2.12 Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- 2.13 External Causes of Morbidity
- 2.14 Factors Influencing Health
- 2.15 Circulatory System
- 2.16 Eye
- 2.17 Respiratory
- 2.18 Digestive
Module 3: Procedure Coding
- Module 3 Workbook
- 3.1 Evaluation and Management part 1
- 3.1 Evaluation and Management part 2
- 3.1 Evaluation and Management part 3
- 3.1 Evaluation and Management part 4
- 3.2 Anesthesia
- 3.3 Modifiers
- 3.4 Surgery part 1
- 3.4 Surgery part 2
- 3.4 Surgery part 3
- 3.5 Radiology
- 3.6 Pathology
- 3.7 OB/GYN
- 3.8 Physical Medicine part 1
- 3.8 Physical Medicine part 2
- 3.9 HCPCS
- 3.10 Diving Into Coding part 1
- 3.10 Diving Into Coding part 2
- 3.10 Diving Into Coding part 3
- 3.11 NCCI, MUE and GME
- 3.12 CAT Codes
Module 4: Billing Guidelines and Practices
- Module 4 Workbook
- 4.1 HIPAA, Compliance and Reimbursement part 1
- 4.1 HIPAA, Compliance and Reimbursement part 2
- 4.1 HIPAA, Compliance and Reimbursement part 3
- 4.1 HIPAA, Compliance and Reimbursement part 4
- 4.2 The Next Steps
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?