Microsoft Excel is the go-to spreadsheet application, no matter if you’re using it personally or professionally. Whether your knowledge of Microsoft Excel is beginner’s level or advanced, this training course will help take your abilities to a new height – covering topics from basic to intermediate and even advanced.
Microsoft Excel is the most popular spreadsheet application for both personal and professional use, so staying on top of the latest version is very important for anyone considering career advancement. Regardless of your level of understanding, you will benefit from this Microsoft Excel 2019 training course because it covers basic, intermediate, and advanced topics.
Module 1: Beginner
- 1.0 Intro
- 1.1 The Ribbon
- 1.2 Saving Files
- 1.3 Entering and Formatting Data
- 1.4 Printing from Excel & Using Page Layout View
- 1.5 Formulas Explained
- 1.6 Working with Formulas and Absolute References
- 1.7 Specifying and Using Named Range
- 1.8 Correct a Formula Error
- 1.9 What is a Function
- 1.10 Insert Function & Formula Builder
- 1.11 How to Use a Function- AUTOSUM, COUNT, AVERAGE
- 1.12 Create and Customize Charts
Module 3: Advanced
- 3.1 Recap
- 3.2 Conditional (IF) functions
- 3.3 Nested condition formulas
- 3.4 Date and Time functions
- 3.5 Logical functions
- 3.6 Informational functions
- 3.7 VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP
- 3.8 Custom drop down lists
- 3.9 Create outline of data
- 3.10 Convert text to columns
- 3.11 Protecting the integrity of the data
- 3.12 What is it, how we use it and how to create a new rule
- 3.13 Clear conditional formatting & Themes
- 3.14 What is a Pivot Table and why do we want one
- 3.15 Create and modify data in a Pivot Table
- 3.16 Formatting and deleting a Pivot Table
- 3.17 Create and modify Pivot Charts
- 3.18 Customize Pivot Charts
- 3.19 Pivot Charts and Data Analysis
- 3.20 What is it and what do we use it for
- 3.21 Scenarios
- 3.22 Goal Seek
- 3.23 Running preinstalled Macros
- 3.24 Recording and assigning a new Macro
- 3.25 Save a Workbook to be Macro enabled
- 3.26 Create a simple Macro with Visual Basics for Applications (VBA)
- 3.27 Outro
Module 2: Intermediate
- 2.0 Recap
- 2.1 Navigating and editing in two or more worksheets
- 2.2 View options â€“ Split screen, view multiple windows
- 2.3 Moving or copying worksheets to another workbook
- 2.4 Create a link between two worksheets and workbooks
- 2.5 Creating summary worksheets
- 2.6 Freezing Cells
- 2.7 Add a hyperlink to another document
- 2.8 Filters
- 2.9 Grouping and ungrouping data
- 2.10 Creating and customizing all different kinds of charts
- 2.11 Adding graphics and using page layout to create visually appealing pages
- 2.12 Using Sparkline formatting
- 2.13 Converting tabular data to an Excel table
- 2.14 Using Structured References
- 2.15 Applying Data Validation to cells
- 2.16 Comments â€“ Add, review, edit
- 2.17 Locating errors
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?