Microsoft Word is the most widely-used word processing software, and its presence in both personal and professional use worldwide is undeniable. And while it already offers a plethora of features to boost productivity, Microsoft has been continuously innovating with each new version they release.
Microsoft Word 2019 is the most popular word processing program that can be used for both personal and professional purposes. While already feature-rich and critical for productivity, Microsoft continues to improve and enhance their software with each new release like the latest Microsoft Word 2019.
Module 1: Beginner
- 1.01 Instructor Intro
- 1.02 Course Intro
- 1.1 Explaining the Ribbon
- 1.2 Creating a Document
- 1.3 Saving Files
- 1.4 Page Views
- 1.5 Formatting Text
- 1.6 Ruler, Margins and Tab Stops
- 1.7 Moving and Duplicating Text
- 1.8 Line Spacing and Paragraph Formatting
- 1.9 Basic Editing
- 1.10 Insert a Basic Table and Graphics
- 1.11 Working with Styles
Module 3: Advanced
- 3.1 Adding the Developer Tab
- 3.2 Functionality Among Microsoft Office Products
- 3.3 Using Formulas in Word
- 3.4 Citing Sources in Word
- 3.5 Reviewing and Merging Versions of the Same Document
- 3.6 Creating a Master Document
- 3.7 Creating Sub Documents and Editing Master and Sub Docs
- 3.8 Controlling Editable Content
- 3.9 Form Creation Using the Developer Tab
- 3.10 Macros
Module 2: Intermediate
- 2.1 Intermediate Intro
- 2.2 Collaboration & Co-Authorship
- 2.3 Tracking and Viewing Changes
- 2.4 Commenting
- 2.5 Templates & Layouts
- 2.6 Layout Functions on the Ribbon
- 2.7 Customize, Format and Convert Tables and Use as a Page Layout
- 2.8 Insert and Edit a Cover Page
- 2.9 Insert and Customize Headers and Footers
- 2.10 Insert and Customize Endnotes and Footnotes
- 2.11 Creating Sections in a Long Document
- 2.12 Using Sections to Format a Document
- 2.13 Deleting a Section
- 2.14 Reviewing, Inserting and Updating TOC
- 2.15 Creating a Data Source and Linking a Mailing List
- 2.16 Print Settings for Mail Merge
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?