Take the first step towards becoming a PMP (Project Management Professional) and join thousands of others on our comprehensive PMP Course. This program will prepare experienced project managers to take the Project Management Institute’s certification examination.
Become a Project Management Professional (PMP) and join thousands of others taking our PMP Course. The purpose of this program is to prepare experienced project management team members to take the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification examination. The emphasis is on explaining the PMI (Project Management Institute) best practices for project management across the continuum from predictive through adaptive life cycles as proposed in the 6th edition PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge). This course includes the January 2021 update to the exam!
Module 1 : Getting Certified to take the Examination
- 1.1 Intro
- 1.2 Getting Certified to take the Exam
- 1.3 Techniques for Preparing for the Exam
Module 3 : Project Integration Management
- 3.1 Project Integration Mgmt
- 3.2 Project Integration Mgmt prt2
- 3.3 Integration Questions
Module 5 : Project Schedule Management
- 5.1 Project Schedule Mgmt
- 5.2 Project Schedule Mgmt prt2
- 5.3 Project Schedule Mgmt prt3
- 5.4 Schedule Knowledge Questions
Module 7 : Project Quality Management
- 7.1 Project Quality Mgmt
- 7.2 Quality Zero Defects
- 7.3 Control Quality
- 7.4 Quality Questions
Module 9 : Project Communications Management
- 9.1 Project Communication Mgmt
- 9.2 Communication Methods
- 9.3 Communications
- 9.4 Communication Questions
Module 11 : Project Procurement Management
- 11.1 Project Procurement
- 11.2 Make or Buy
- 11.3 Share
- 11.4 Procurement Documents
- 11.5 Negotiations
- 11.6 Procurement Questions
Module 13 : Review
- 13.1 Review for Exam Prep
- 13.2 Project Mgmt vs Program Mgmt vs Portfolio Mgmt
- 13.3 Knowledge Areas review
- 13.4 Project Scope Management Review
- 13.5 Project Schedule Management Review
- 13.6 Project Cost Management Review
- 13.7 Project Quality Management Review
- 13.8 Project Resource Management Review
- 13.9 Project Communications Mgmt Review
- 13.10 Project Risk Management Review
- 13.11 Project Procurement Management
- 13.12 Project Stakeholder Management
Module 2 : Project Management Framework
- 2.1 PMBOK Framework prt1
- 2.2 PMBOK Framework prt2
- 2.3 PMBOK Framework prt3
Module 4 : Project Scope Management
- 4.1 Project Scope Mgmt
- 4.2 Project Scope Mgmt prt2
- 4.3 Scope Questions
Module 6 : Project Cost Management
- 6.1 Project Cost Mgmt
- 6.2 Earned Value Mgmt
- 6.3 Trend Analysis
- 6.4 Cost Questions
Module 8 : Project Resource Management
- 8.1 Project Resource Mgmt
- 8.2 Estimate Activity Resources
- 8.3 Manage Team
- 8.4 Resource Histogram
- 8.5 Resource Questions
Module 10 : Project Risk Management
- 10.1 Project Risk Mgmt
- 10.2 Identify Risk
- 10.3 Quantitive Risk Analysis
- 10.4 Plan Risk Responses
- 10.5 Risk Questions
Module 12 : Project Stakeholder Management
- 12.1 Project Stakeholder Mgmt
- 12.2 Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- 12.3 Project Stakeholder Questions
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?