QuickBooks Point of Sale helps retailers go far beyond the cash register with an easy-to-use, affordable, scalable, customizable, integrated software and hardware system.
It handles routine tasks so retailers can pay more attention to running their business. The solution can track inventory, sales, and customer information, giving retailers more time to think about what to stock, how to price merchandise, when to reorder, and how to serve their customers better.
Module 1: Creating and Setting Up Your Point of Sale Company File
- Intro To Point Of Sale
- Creating And Setting Up Point Of Sale
Module 2: Installing your System
- Determining Your Point Of Sale Additions
Module 3: Navigating and Customizing the Home Page
- Navigating And Customizing The Homepage
Module 4: Company Preferences
- Company Preferences
Module 5: Financial- Setting up QuickBooks Connection
- Setting Up Quickbooks Connection
Module 6: Setting up Sales Tax
- Setting Up Sales Tax
Module 7: Workstation Preferences
- Workstation Preferences
Module 8: Additional Features
- Additional Features
Module 9: Employees and Security
- Employees And Security
Module 10: Customers
Module 11: Rewards Program
- Reward Programs
Module 12: Vendors
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?