This course will guide students to master the fundamentals of Agile Scrum, where customers and team members alike engage in constant communication. Furthermore, they’ll discover how streamlining design can enable a group to operate more efficiently and effectively.
Agile Scrum is the most popular hybrid of AGILE as it provides a framework that allows teams to address complex adaptive problems, while efficiently and creatively delivering products, services, or results of the highest possible value to their internal and external customers. This course provides a basic understanding of Agile Scrum principles and tools and techniques used in implementing Agile Scrum in a coordinated fashion to ensure successful project outcomes.
Module 1 : Agile Principles and Mindset
- Agile Introduction Scrum
- Agile Core Principles Scrum
- Lean Product Development Scrum
- Agile Leadership Tasks Scrum
- Agile Communications Scrum
Module 3 : Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement Scrum
- Facilitation Tools Scrum
Module 5 : Adaptive Planning
- Adaptive Planning Scrum
- Adaptive Planning Scrum Part2
Module 7 : Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement Scrum
Module 2 : Value Driven Delivery
- Value Driven Delivery Scrum
- Value Driven Delivery Scrum Part2
Module 4 : Team Performance
- Team Performance Scrum
- Digital Tools for Distibuted Teams Scrum
Module 6 : Problem Detection and Resolution
- Problem Detection and Resolution Scrum
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?