This course will provide you with the essentials needed to become a successful Scrum Master. Not only are you able to apply your knowledge of the values and practices, but go above and beyond that of typical project managers. Rather than taking on an authoritative role in a team, Scrum Masters act as “servant leaders” – someone who guides their teams through all stages of understanding how to use Scrum framework successfully, thus increasing chances for total success within any project they take part in.
This course teaches students how to become a Scrum Master. A Scrum Master helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. Scrum Masters understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. Scrum Masters act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. The Scrum methodology allows a team to self-organize and make changes quickly, in accordance with agile principles.
Module 1: Development Methods
- Introduction To Scrum Master
- Development Methods
Module 3: Scrum
- Scrum Summary
Module 5: Scrum-Roles Overview
- Scrum – Roles Overview
Module 7: Scrum Master
- Scrum Master
Module 9: Scrum Process
- Scrum Process
Module 11: Plan and Estimate
- Plan And Estimate
Module 13: Review and Retrospect
- Review And Retrospect
Module 15: Project Vision
- Project Vision
Module 17: Form Scrum Team
- Form Scrum Team
Module 19: User Stories
- User Stories
Module 21: Creating a Prioritized Backlog
- Creating A Prioritized Backlog
Module 23: Sprints
Module 25: Scrum of Scrums
- Scrum Of Scrums
Module 27: Review
Module 2: Agile Manifesto Principles
- Agile Manifesto Principles
Module 4: Why Scrum
- Why Scrum?
Module 6: Product Owner
- Product Owner
Module 8: Scrum Team
- Scrum Team
Module 10: Scrum Project Phase
- Scrum Project Phase
Module 12: Implement
Module 14: Release
Module 16: Scrum Master and Stake Holder(s)
- Scrum Master And Stake Holders
Module 18: Develop Epics
- Develop Epics
Module 20: Justifications and Sample Change(s)
- Justifications And Sample Changes
Module 22: Conduct Release Planning
- Conduct Release Planning
Module 24: Scrum Framework
- Scrum Framework – Part 1 Roles
- Scrum Framework – Part 2 Ceremonies
- Scrum Framework – Part 3 Artifacts
Module 26: Scrum Demo
- Scrum Demo
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?