Six Sigma is an improvement philosophy that uses data to guide changes in all aspects of an organization with the goal of achieving significant improvements.
Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and several qualitative and quantitative tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation.
Module 1: Organization – Wide Planning and Deployment
- Wide Planning And Deployment-Part 1
- Wide Planning And Deployment-Part 2
- Wide Planning And Deployment-Part 3
Module 3: Organizational Process Measures and Management
- Organizational Process Measures And Management-Part 1
- Organizational Process Measures And Management-Part 2
Module 5: Define Phase – Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
- Overview Of The Define Phase And The Voice Of The Customer-Part 1
- Overview Of The Define Phase And The Voice Of The Customer-Part 2
- Overview Of The Define Phase And The Voice Of The Customer-Part 3
Module 7: Define Phase – Analytical Tools
- Analytical Tools
Module 9: Measure Phase – Data Collection
- Data Collection
Module 11: Measure Phase – Basic Statistics
- Basic Statistics-Part 1
- Basic Statistics-Part 2
Module 13: Measure Phase – Process Capability
- Process Capability
Module 15: Analyze Phase – Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing
Module 17: Improve Phase – Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Design Of Experiments-Part 1
- Design Of Experiments-Part 2
Module 19: Improve Phase - Implementation
Module 21: Control Phase – Other Controls
- Other Controls
Module 23: DFSS
Module 2: Leadership
- Leadership-Part 1
- Leadership-Part 2
Module 4: Team Management
- Team Management-Part 1
- Team Management-Part 2
- Team Management-Part 3
- Team Management-Part 4
Module 6: Define Phase – Business Case and Project Charter
- Business Case And Project Charter-Part 1
- Business Case And Project Charter-Part 2
Module 8: Measure Phase – Process Analysis and Documentation
- Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1
- Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2
- Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 3
Module 10: Measure Phase – Measurement Systems
- Measurement Systems-Part 1
- Measurement Systems-Part 2
Module 12: Measure Phase – Probability
Module 14: Analyze Phase – Measuring and Modeling Relationships
- Measuring And Modeling Relationships
Module 16: Analyze Phase – FEMA and Additional Analysis Methods
- FMEA And Additional Analysis Methods-Part 1
- FMEA And Additional Analysis Methods-Part 2
- FMEA And Additional Analysis Methods-Part 3
- FMEA And Additional Analysis Methods-Part 4
Module 18: Improve Phase – Lean Method
- Lean Method-Part 1
- Lean Method-Part 2
- Lean Method-Part 3
Module 20: Control Phase – Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Statistical Process Control
Module 22: Control Phase – Maintain Controls and Sustain Improvements
- Maintain Controls And Sustain Improvements
Module 24: Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
- Prep And Key Concepts-Part 1
- Prep And Key Concepts-Part 2
- Prep And Key Concepts-Part 3
- Prep And Key Concepts-Part 4
- Prep And Key Concepts-Part 5
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?