In this course you’ll learn the information necessary to create a full vSphere lab environment, running on a Gigabyte BRIX Mini-PC. After the initial lab creation, using Image Builder and PowerCLI, you’ll learn the basics of how the vSphere components work.
This training course provides the foundational knowledge necessary for administrators to effectively use VMware vSphere 6.7. Students will learn how to install, configure, administer and more in this virtualization and cloud platform. Virtualization and Cloud Computing are great skills to learn, and possessing these skills will allow you to start or enhance your role in the IT market. The course topics will help prepare you to take and pass the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019 (2V0-01.19).
Module 1: Course Introduction and Methodology
Course Introduction and Methodology
Module 2: Virtualization Overview
- Virtualization Overview
Module 3: Planning and Installing ESXi
- Planning and Installing ESXi
Module 4: Using tools to Administer a VMware Environment
- Using tools to Administer a VMware Environment
Module 5: vCenter and Licensing
- vCenter and Licensing
Module 6: Configuring Networking
- Configuring Networking
Module 7: Configuring Storage
- Configuring Storage
Module 8: VM Creation, Configuration, and Snapshots
- VM Creation, Configuration, and Snapshots
Module 9: Security and Permissions
- Security and Permissions
Module 10: Host and VM Monitoring
- Host and VM Monitoring
Module 11: Advanced ESXi and vCenter Server Management
- Advanced ESXi and vCenter Server Management
Module 12: Patching and Upgrading ESXi
- Patching and Upgrading ESXi
Module 13: Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Disaster Recovery and Backup
Modes of Learning
- Flashcards: Remember the “read and guess” games we used to play back then? Here’s to enhance what you learned. How does it work? A statement will be written on a flashcard, and you’ll need to guess the answer. Then flip it over to see if you answered it correctly. The cards continue, each with a random statement from the course that you took previously.
- Scatter: “Make Everything Disappear.” Turn the screen white and vanish it all but this time testing your knowledge and your time being monitored. Find the best match and click your way toward success. This brain teaser might give you a hard time! But education combined with games adds an element of fun to it.
- Learn: Here’s another. Read and choose the right answer. A game designed on a Multiple-Choice pattern. This kind of exercise boosts your confidence. When one option seems to be correct, you choose the other only for it to be the right option. The right option will welcome another statement, but don’t sweat! You are still learning.
- Speller: This fun-packed game is unique in its own way. Hear the term carefully and type it out on your screen. You think you are a pro at learning spellings of tricky terms. Test yourself out with this game. Could you hear it properly? If you could, were you able to write it?
We have found our students doing absolutely great by showcasing their certificates. Grab that certificate of yours before someone else does and get that recognition you deserve.
You best learn when you see it. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily. With so many lectures and 3000+ hours of video content, find what suits your needs. These educational videos are designed to sharpen your experience with your training content. Our easy-to-understand video content is in place for you. Watch the studying content and grasp all the concepts easily.
In contrast to other e-learning services, our labs will let you exercise what you analyze in a real environment with a lot to choose from. This layout mirrors the traditional study room format which ensures you will recognize exactly the way to set up, manage and troubleshoot any environment.
Being a successful IT professional involves more than knowing key terms and concepts. You need to be able to “apply” your knowledge to real-world situations. At EZDA we quote, “Learn it to pertain to it.” So, why spend money buying the equipment when we got you all covered?